2021 New Perfect Tactical Hunting Multifunctional 3 - in - 1 Night Vision Thermal Imager Combines 3 Main Functions of Thermal Imaging Monocular Searcher and Weapon Rifle Scope
This thermal imager is equipped with a 384 × 288 infrared detector and a 1024 × 768 OLED display.
It can clearly see the target in harsh environments such as total darkness, smoke, dust, rain, snow, woods, and camouflage.
It supports two modes of using with both handheld observation and ordinary weapon rifle scope, which can be used in night security patrols, search and rescue, sailing trips, outdoor camping activities and other use scenarios.
1. Military grade Multi-coated all-glass optics with Multiple Patterns & Colors Optional Reticle.
2. Smart and compact Digital riflescope with full Weather resistant and Waterproof of IP67, Shockproof and Dust / Fog proof IP66.
3. Full Metal Aluminium Housing with special Hard Anodized Treatment.
4. Quick detachable rail mounting system.
5. Designed for Real Fire Calibers with recoil resistant ability up to 1200G Impact Force.
6. 384×288 ma resolution with 17μm Pixel and 50 fps Frame Frequency.
7. Smart Functions with Wi-Fi Hot Spot, Hot Track, Range Finder, Standby Mode, Record Video, Capture Snapshot, Wi-Fi, Curso, all included.
8. Storage Built-in EMMC (16 GB), Scene Mode supports to Jungle, Recognition and Image details Enhancement Supported.
9. Working temp has extended to be within minus 20 celcius ~ + 55 Celcius, and storaging temp can be even within minus 40 celcius ~ +70 celcius range.
10. More than 4 hours constant runtime driven by 2x CR123A rechargeable batteries with USB direct charging cable.
NETD Less than 35 mK (@25°C),F#=1.0
One device can be used with 3 different functional as thermal image monocular, thermal imaging searcher and thermal imaging weapon scope.
The smart 4 Palettes with hot spot on:
The 5 different reticle patterns for scope mode:
The batteries can run up more than 4 hours:
Battery Operating Time: 4.5 h (25 °C, with hotspot off); 4 h (25 °C, with hotspot on)
Battery Capacity Display: Yes
Anti-reverse Battery Connection: Yes
Reticle illumination power supply: (2x18650 built in rechargeable batteries)
The Perfect Hunting 384×288 Resolution Pixel Thermal Imaging Monocular Searcher Weapon Scope and FFP Scope Lens
3-in-1 Night Vision Detailed Technical Description:
Digital Zoom: 1X, 2X, 4X, 8X
Dimension: 187.2 mm × 62.5 mm × 59.2 mm (7.37" × 2.46" × 2.33")
Weight: 0.415 kg (0.91 lb) without eyepiece and batteries
A. Product Description:
ES-TI-TH-25-FL is the latest with thermai imager night vision device at its class that comes with definitely affordable price and high performance with multi functions. With high resolution comes in 384x288, its resolution is EVEN BETTER than Some brands with pixels up to 17 um. The accuracy is unparalleled thanks to the 5 different patterns reticle system. It can be adjusted vertically and horizontally to help find back zero retice position for different distances or move the reticle exactly to the required areas. It can be mounted as thermal scope based on the package included quick detachable weapon rail mount.
The optional handheld screen will also support this device to be a handheld thermal searcher.
It's widely used for police shooting training, hunting in the wild and shooting with security personnel.
ES-TI-TH-25-FL Thermal Imager Full Technical Parameters:
|Thermal Module||Image Sensor||VOx Uncooled Focal Plane Arrays|
|Response Waveband||8μm to 14μm|
|NETD||Less than 35 mK (@25°C),F#=1.0|
|Lens (Focal Length)||25mm|
|Field of View||14.9° × 11.2°|
|Image Display||Frame Frequency||50 Hz|
|Monitor||0.39-inch, OLED, 1024 × 768|
|Palettes||Black hot, white hot, red hot, fusion|
|FFC (Flat Field Correction) Mode||Auto, Manual, External Correction|
|Digital Zoom||1X, 2X, 4X, 8X|
|Exit Pupil||6 mm|
|Eye Relief||45 mm|
|Observation Distance||Max. 882 m|
|Smart Function||Wi-Fi Hot Spot||Yes|
|System||Storage||Built-in EMMC (16 GB)|
|Scene Mode||Jungle, Recognition|
|Power Supply||Battery Type||Lithium battery|
|Battery Operating Time||
4.5 h (25 °C, with hotspot off)
4 h (25 °C, with hotspot on)
|Battery Capacity Display||Yes|
|Anti-reverse Battery Connection||Yes|
|General||Power||Replaceable Applicable type: CR123A, RCR123A|
|Work Temperature/Humidity||From -20 °C to 55 °C (-4 °F to 131 °F); Humidity: 90% or Less|
|Vibration & Shock||750 g/1 ms|
|Dimension||187.2 mm × 62.5 mm × 59.2 mm (7.37" × 2.46" × 2.33")|
|Weight||0.415 kg (0.91 lb) without eyepiece and batteries|
|Resolution||384 × 288|
NOT Supports for 25 mm Lens Version
(it can be an optional lens if you choose the 35mm Focus Lens Version)
The Main Four Functions Applications:
1. Thermal Imaging Monocular:
2. Thermal Imaging Searcher:
Copyright © 2006 Erains International Limited All Rights Reserved.